Friday, April 30, 2010

Is anybody out there?!?


Hello, people!

So, this is my FIRST, yes my first, post on a blog ever. Nope, never had a blog, but after seeing many other friends who are "foodie- obsessive" like me, I got inspired. For those of you who don't know me, my name's Emilia. I'm an almost- high school- graduate aspiring to go into the field of medicine and nutrition. I LOVE both areas...so hopefully I can use both to help people one day =)

I'm a vegetarian (somewhat pescatarian) who loves eating and running a healthy lifestyle. Follow me with posts about not only the latest and greatest things I'm eating, but tales about my life's journeys.

If you're reading this...please leave me a comment. I'd like to know i'm not talking to the air =)

Stay tuned for more pics and tales....

2 comments:

  1. yay your first blog post!!!! congrats! i like your blog already- it's so pink :)
    p.s. who the hell are you next to in that pic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu :-)

    No foodie pics yet, but once I get my camera up and running, they'll be posted...so stay tuned! Hahaha, it's some random parade character from last 4th of July. It was late that night, so I just grabbed some random photo off my desktop :)

    ReplyDelete