Friday, September 17, 2010

Quick, but informative

I just wanted to inform you'll to visit CCK (Chocolate-Covered Katie's) page.....

Why?!?

Because she's having a giveway for those amazing larabars!  The entry ends tonight by midnight so do enter quick...

Who doesn't want to win free larabars?  I know I sure wouldn't, I do LOVE them.  So check out her page and enter to win--http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/

Remember the luscious, creamy cashew milk I made in this post?  And the brownie batter pancakes I made for a yummy snack?  Yes my friends, those creative recipes come from Miss Katie.  She's one creative, intelligent, amazing gurl :)

I'm SOOOO excited to make much more of her amazing creations...you'll just have to keep reading my blog to see what I come up with-- myself or from her :)


go2.wordpress.com.jpg

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment