Tuesday, November 2, 2010

5 Minute Flourless Mexican- Pizza :)

You know how I said in Sundays post there'd be a lot of recipes involving my 2 pound Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (a la Costco)?!?

Well my friends, I most definitely put that to use in a yummy, quick and most importantly, healthy concoction.  On many food bloggers blogs recently, there's been a lot of, "two minute pumpkin soup" or "90 second muffin", etc.  So, I decided to do one as well, being 5 minutes.

I needed something quick to eat before work yesterday and pizza was on the mind, so together with these ingredients....

I made a flourless, egg pizza by whisking together two eggs, 1/4 t baking powder, cumin, chili powder and curry powder; then I cooked the egg mixture over medium heat till cooked through.  After cooked through, I slathered it with the RRP hummus, chopped avocado, onion and yellow bell pepper and broiled it for 5 minutes or so.

The finished product:

SO easy, yet SUPER yummy-- who needs pizza when you can make it in the pleasure of your own home in 5 minutes or so?  I'm sorry Domino's and Pizza Hut, the competition is ON :)

"Mexican Pizza" wrap :)


And you can't forget dessert later: Pumpkin chia seed puddin' (3 T chia seeds, 1/2 c non- dairy milk, 1/2 C pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and love) topped with a pumpkin spice muffin iced with coconut butter <3


Yep, that gooey spice muffin atop my chia puddin' only took 90 sec. to make-- thanks for the inspiration, Heather and Katie!

Alright, I'm off to get some homework done!  Enjoy your day, lovelies.  Eat lots of pumpkin, chocolate, and coconut :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out :). You know I'll be taking your advice!

    ReplyDelete