Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Corny Meal

Happy Wednesday, lovelies :)

I hope everyone's enjoying their wednesday--whether it be at work, school, vacation, getting stuff done at home, or just relaxing.

I felt well enough to go to swim this morning, as my cold is getting much better.  It was great-- I hadn't fully worked out in about a week so it was nice to move my body.

When I got home from swim, I did some overly- procrastinated homework then made a quick lunch....


I made a scramble with one whole egg, one egg white, mustard, corn, onions and tomato.  Then topped it with avocado, goat cheese and fresh basil.  


.... Accompanied with some fresh OJ-- trying to get in as much Vitamin C as possible to keep fighting this cold virus.


It was super yummy--and better yet, only took a matter of 5-7 minutes to prepare!

I also had some chia-peanut flour pudding, not pictured, for extra protein.  All I did was mix 1/4 cup peanut flour, some water, 3 tablespoons chia seeds, vanilla and wha-lah, it's done! I am SO full now-- quite the hearty meal.

I'm off to do some research/ analytical work for my College Success class now--adios for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment